Sa Punta del Mar translates as ‘Sea’s Point’, and this five bedroom villa is located along a track above the coastline. Built in traditional Mallorcan style, with exposed beam ceilings and terracotta tiled floors, it has been sympathetically built into the landscape and has panoramic sea and mountain views. Sa Punta del Mar has a private heated 15 metre swimming pool, kitchen, living room and dining area. This villa comfortably sleeps 10 adults in 5 en-suite bedrooms. All bedrooms have a terrace with a table and two chairs.
Besides the five large bedrooms and suites, Sa Punta del Mar boasts a large number of stylish communal areas for socialising and relaxing. From the spacious lounge area to the perfectly proportioned dining and kitchen area, each space feels homely, yet luxurious. One of the most loved spaces in Sa Punta del Mar is the large terrace and outdoor dining area - perfect for evening dining or late-night cocktails.
Rooms at Sa Punta del Mar are arranged over three levels and all feature en-suite bathrooms, Bose speakers and a complimentary selection of toiletries. Each room has its own terraced seating area.
Bedroom 1: One king size bed
Bedroom 2: One king bed and a sofa bed
Bedroom 3: One king bed or two twin beds
Bedroom 4: One king bed or two twin beds
Bedroom 5: One king bed or two twin beds and a sofa bed
Shared spaces features:
• Smart TV in the living room including full Sky package
• PlayStation and 3 games (the PlayStation can also play DVDs too!)
• One set of GHD straighteners
• Refrigerator stocked with juices, milk, butters, spreads, fruits, yoghurts, chocolates, ham, cheeses as well as a separate drinks fridge with beer, wine, soft drinks and water
• Delonghi Nespresso machine
• Inflatables and sun cream by the pool
If you are interested in staying with us over Christmas and New Year, please do contact our Reservations team directly for more details.
• Your accommodation for 7 nights
• All drinks including wine, beer, spirits, soft drinks and Spanish sparkling wine
• Daily continental breakfast (our chefs will prepare a selection of cold items so you can help yourself)
• Lunch and dinner for 6 days tailored to your tastes (on one night we'll assist you with a local restaurant reservation)
• A concierge service for help in arranging activities and restaurant bookings
• Wireless internet
• Daily housekeeping and pool service
• All local taxes
Un Break Manager durant votre séjour
Ménage et blanchisserie professionnels
Produits cosmétiques, draps et serviettes
Panier d'accueil à l'arrivée dans la maison
Votre Break Manager vous accueille dans les meilleures conditions et s'assure que vous passiez un agréable séjour.
Langues parlées :
Sa Punta del Mar is located around 25 kilometres from the centre of Palma de Mallorca. Visitors to the island of Mallorca typically arrive via the capital, Palma. The airport is around a 40 minute drive to the estate. The island is well served by direct air connections from a range of European cities both by scheduled and charter airlines; visitors from further afield will need to connect via a European hub. To reach the estate we recommend hiring a car which will give you additional flexibility when exploring the area. We are always happy to arrange airport transfers and taxis. The traditional Mallorcan villages of Banyalbufar and Esporles are a few kilometres away from the villa, providing a variety of restaurants, tapas bars and other local amenities.